Welcome to the TeachNimble Blended Learning Program. This program consists of:
- Two Online Self-directed Sessions
- The Live Online Workshop
The self-directed sessions will introduce you to some fundamental concepts associated with blended learning and will equip you with a process for designing your own blended learning sessions. We would ask you to complete the self-directed sessions in advance of attending the online workshop.
In the live workshop, we will recap on some of the key ideas and build on the asynchronous learning activities.
The workshop is discussion focused so you can:
- Share your current blended learning practices with your peers
- Develop new strategies for blended learning
- Create an initial blended learning plan
- Use this process in own teaching practice
Through your participation in the program you will engage in:
- Planning process for designing your blended learning program
- Producing a blended learning plan for implementation
We hope you enjoy this blended learning experience and we look forward to seeing you at the online live workshop.